Friday, June 8, 2012

New Website

Welcome! So some of you might have noticed, I've been MIA, 
well I only do these things for good reason. 
Behind the scenes I'm constantly working on expanding while planning bigger and better things for my photography. Good things take time, and take even more time, when you have a hectic schedule, but I'm going to dedicate this summer to being inspired. 

Super excited to see where this goes. 
It's been posted for a few weeks, while i worked out kinks, but i feel its finally up to my liking. 
Complete with full galleries and share buttons.
Minor updates coming within the next year, things are starting to get official :D
Let me know what you think and please contact me if you have any questions. 
Keep coming back for updates, this is going to be an exciting season for my business! 

Hope all is well! Keep creating. 

Yours truly, 

Felisha Perez

No comments: